Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bought a Honda PCX scooter and major regret!?

It's a great little bike - with the emphasis on LITTLE!! The seat divider is too close to the front and I find it exceptionally uncomfortable to the point that it's hurting my back - although apart from that it's very nippy and exceptionally economical with start/stop technology. Would you 'chaps' out there bite the bullet and trade it in for something better and more suitable/comfortable (the bike was bought from new but I couldn't take one for a test drive before you ask) if you could just about afford it? I know I will lose a lot of money on it but I think my safety and comfort is more important. What do you all think? I'm tempted to trade up to the S-Wing 125 - I've ridden much larger maxi scooters before but now have a car so only really need the bike for commuting to work and shopping but still it has to feel comfortable and I need to feel safe and protected from the elements. I'm in the UK by the way!! Thanks in advance for your responses :-))

0 comments:

Post a Comment