Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I have the most disfunctional functional family. HELP.?

Alright I'm 18, I have a 21 year old brother and a mom and a dad. We are fine financially, we don't have a lot of family issues. But we are the most distant family I have ever seen. I see all my friends families and am so jealous. They have real conversations. My family consists of small talk. Like we dont talk about things beyond weather and news stories. And it pisses me off because I feel like I dont even know my own family. My parents are just exceptionally good roomates. They dont actually love each other. Like no PDA, no nothing. EVER. And my brother does not get along with me. He wont do me sibling favors (ie we didnt get each other birthday gifts and I suggested we just do them late and he thought it was the stupidest idea ever), he is only ever pissed off at me. I hate it so much. inpputs or whatever please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment