Friday, August 12, 2011

Im 17 and pregnant and im scared.. i need someone to just listen and give me back some feedback?

Just talk to your dad normally like they way you usually do. I understand it will be hard for you to spill out what has happened. I believe your dad will be shocked as much as your mom was but yet I believe he will try to understand your situation. Every parents in the world wishes to not see their children walk the same foot steps they did. Every parents wants the best for their children. As a mom, I would say that I believe your father will listen to what you have to say even though he might be hurt. He will probably be disappointed just like any other parents would but his love for you will never change. I am sure he will support and help you through your situation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment