Friday, August 12, 2011

Should I try out for a travel team or stay with a house team?

Hi there so I'm 12 turning 13 shortly, and I am an exceptionally good softball player. Not amazing, but good. I play second base/ short stop. I am a pleasently plump ;) lol, uhm the farthest I have hit the ball is probably 200 ft past 3rd base and I am actually a fast runner when I try. Now my coaches decided to give flyers to the best players for a travel team 2011-2012. I have only been playing softball for 2 years and I dont know If I should try out for the travel team or stay in a house team (park district) I have amazing coaches and team mates in my house team... So far I am thinking about staying in a house team for one more year till I am 14. What do you guys think? Should i join a 12-15 yr old travel or stay in house for 1 more year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment