Friday, August 12, 2011

What are my chances of becoming famous when i grow up?

ok well im 16...with no experience at all besides some talent show when i was like 10 and vocal lessons for 3 weeks and i stopped because i didn't really like the place. i want to be like a famous actress/singer...and i don't have to be like WOW like beyonce...like even something as small as being on my favorite show degrassi would make me happy (too bad i live in the us) like i love to write, sing, dance, i'd act if i could, like everything! lol like you ever heard the song by the jonas brothers play my music...and they say "music is in my soul" lol yeah that's me right there, like i love stages and big sets and stuff like that...i can see a cool looking stage and im like "omg i wish i was up there!" lol but i feel like i have zero chance at all because i have no experience...i want to get into a college for the arts and see where that takes me...and i want to move to new york because the city i live in is a historic city...not a place where you'd go to make your dreams come true...any advice?

0 comments:

Post a Comment