Friday, August 12, 2011

NBA Draft Give Me Your Opinion!?

I'd be surprised if Morris was selected before the Kings pick at 7, and I think Valanciunas may drop since he won't play in the NBA next season. That said, I think the Kings should trade up to get Knight or trade out of the lottery altogether. It's a weak draft this year. If they must make a pick, I think they should take Jan Vesely. I love his energy, toughness and upside (the Kings need toughness) and just because the Kings have other bigs, doesn't mean they're set at the PF position. Dalembert's probably gone and Thompson hasn't really been a coach's favorite of late. I'm not sold on Kemba Walker. I don't like PGs who are volume shooters. It seems like he'd just take the ball out of Tyreke Evans' hands too much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment