Thursday, August 11, 2011

Will i be able to go to college?

Ive always been very smart when it came to school but things have happened in my life and i think im depressed now. My mom and dad divorced when i was 10. I went to live with my mom for 5 years in a condo in a town where most kids had big houses. my mom recently moved away with her boyfriend an hour and a half away. i now live with my dad but we are broke and i always have to give him any money i save up. he owns a construction buisness but he does not do very well so we also live in a condo that is far away from where other kids live. i did alright my freshman year but i got mostly d's this year and i even failed italian 2. i just dont have any motivation anymore and feel like school is a joke. the one thing is that when i took my PSAT this year i did exceptionally welland was in the 75 percentile of aall the juniors in my school while i was a sophomore. will i be able to turn my grades around next year and still be accepted to colleges?

0 comments:

Post a Comment