Monday, August 8, 2011

WHY IS BRUNO MARS JUST SO TERRIBLE?

If you ask me, The new up and coming singer Bruno Mars is just absoloutely and 100% annoying and terrible to listen to. I will however hand it to him that he has a good singing voice. He is just so Gay!! (nothing wrong with that) But his songs and music videos are stupid, Pulling a piano down the streets? Singing in his room with 5 monkeys dancing around him? Like seriously people, if this is what the entertainment world is plunging into then I'd really hate to see what it will be like in 15 or 20 years because I would literally just like to be put out of my misery. Please Put the world out of it's misery and just kill Bruno Mars. I would not be surprised if he were gay. He looks like a midget Filipino Gay Jonas brother wannabe and his facial expressions really give out the message that he's "here and queer". I just really cannot stand him. All his songs suck and are over rated and flamboyantly preformed. Definetly wouldn't pay 10 cents to go to a Bruno Mars concert. Does ANYONE feel the same way? What do you guys think? Maybe it's just me..

0 comments:

Post a Comment