Thursday, August 4, 2011

Female cat with behavior problems.?

Okay so, a year ago I rescued and tiny, malnourished, and terrified female kitten. She was only a few weeks old. I'm a cat person and have raised many cats. This kitten, Willow has been raised by me, and only me for the last year. She's really sweet, but seems to almost be bipolar. She appears to have taken a liking to clawing my face. About 20 minutes ago she came downstairs purring, so I said "good morning" to her, picked her up and pet her and then kissed her shoulder blade. She responded by clawing my forehead and growling and not letting go until I had 6 bleeding puncture wounds on my forehead. I might expect that from an unfamiliar cat who I did not raise, but I'm stumped. I have 4 other cats that I have raised like I've raised her, and they're docile and exceptionally loving. Then again, they're all males. I need some advice on how to curve this behavior. She loves me, and is really affectionate but acts almost bipolar when she does this. It's happened multiple times. She is spayed if that makes any difference. Please help me because my forehead hurts. Thanks!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment