Friday, August 5, 2011

What does he see in me?

I'm 21, he's 26. He is a high school teacher, he owns a house, has a dog and all of that other real-world stuff. I'm still an undergrad and am pursuing my own teaching degree, but I still have a couple years before I finish. I live in an apartment with two good friends, and I work part time at a coffee shop. I feel like a loser compared to him. I am not exceptionally smart, but he is - he graduated ahead of time, and made the dean's list every semester while he was in college. All I am is pretty and soft-spoken, but I'm a nervous person and I don't have much confidence. Every time a guy likes me, they seem to only like me because of my looks - it's like they always want to show me off to their friends and seem to be proud of me, but only because they think I look good. But I feel like if I wasn't really pretty, they would see me for what a loser I really am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment