Saturday, August 6, 2011

Song on Disney Channel?

I was watching Disney Channel today and then there was an ad about "each week some of their 'Biggest stars' will be starring in other shows." It shows Selena Gomez starring in the Suite Life and Bridget Mendler starring in Jonas and Wizards of W.place. There was a song playing in the backround, sounding something like this: "Woaaaho Woaaaho-oh...We're gonna see/change? the world tonight..." I couldn't hear the lyrics that clearly, but it sounded something like that. A boy sings it. It sounds fimiliar, but I can't quite put my finger on what the song is called and who the singer is. It sounds sort of like Alternative rock/Boys Like Girls type of music. And no, it's not the other Disney ad with the song "Yeah 3x" by Chris Brown. Does anyone know what the song is I'm thinking about, and what it's called...??

0 comments:

Post a Comment