Thursday, August 4, 2011

What do these girls always pick on me?

well these girls i know always pick on me i dont no why , but i didnt do any thing ot them well most people go im beautifull, most people call me niki because i love nicki minaj and i always take picture like her, but these two girls just hate me , they always watch me , like every move i make they always give me bad comments try to bring me down but i just keep ignoring them, and it really annoying, well im not tht popular person but i get attention from people from lots of people so i have been thinking maybe they are just jealous of me, but im always nice ot them but they just seems to hate me , and everytime i take picture they always say WHAT THE HELL WHAT THIS, but i ignore them ,and they also like provoke me by steping on my feet i will go aways from them, i just ignore them ,but ARE THEY JEALOUS OR WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND I MEAN THEIR POUPULAR AND EVERYTHING SO WHAT ELS

0 comments:

Post a Comment