Saturday, August 6, 2011

MARKETING//MUSIC MAJORS! why does mainstream music suck nowadays?!?

seriously, Im sick and tired of hearing my friends say "if you dont like it dont listen to it." ITS GETTING BLASTED INTO MY EARS ON EVERY RADIO STATION HOW CAN I AVOID IT?, I usually have to sift through hundreds of repetive uncreative music before I find one decent song. I get so mad because I know of so many other talented people who put their heart and soul in music, but they have to live the starving artist life just to get by. Arent there unions or something in music? Do some idiots like the Jonas Brothers or Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, really deserve that much money?! dont even get me started on those incredibly creative "rappers." (With the exception of Tech N9ne and Eminem) Ok no need to answer that I know they dont. Real question is: can you think of any smart solution that would bring talent to the forefront and not just sex appeal?

0 comments:

Post a Comment