Friday, August 5, 2011

Hair rejuvenation timing?

I've decided to give myself alittle 30 day challenge...or longer depending on my results. My hair was really damaged by heat from my straightener. So, in attempt to try and fix it, I've decided to cut using the straightener cold turkey...well maybe the turkey is alittle warm with some gravy...as in I have bangs like barbie or Niki Manaji or however you spell her name...anyway I have bangs like them and sometimes little sections of it do ...flip up, so i just straighten that out and go to school yada yada. Anyway im lucky enough that my hair is like play doh. A bun left over night for me = straight hair. Pig tails left over night = crimped hair. However the results arent as "high fashion" as you'd get from a heat styler. Anyways i'm two days into this little attempt of mine. I cut off my split ends and i'm using that new suave professionals thing for damaged hair. So far so good, cleans well and leaves the hair soft but meh. Okay i'm rambling, so as I said i cut off the split ends, im using the shampoo, and absolutely NO heat on the length. How long do you guys think it'll be till my hair isn't...fully alive, but getting there? Also, what can I do just to give it some "inspiration". Don't recommend products please :3

0 comments:

Post a Comment